Sunday, November 13, 2011

asian hair highlights in MILLPORT asian hair highlights MILLPORT

asian hair highlights in MILLPORT

asian hair highlights

asian hair highlights MILLPORT

asian hair highlights in MILLPORT.I also have black asian hair.
My whole life i have wanted to add in caramel brown highlights.
I finally did it back in september and i hated it.
I ended up having to use that clarol herbal essence to dye it back and my hair has not been the same healthy shiny hair that i used to have since the original dye job.
I think it took me going through the ordeal to realize that i have hair that many people would kill for.
Although, if you are really itching for a change my mom does this cool thing with some semi permanent shine product that also gives you blue or purple hilights.
It sounds really weird, but it looks so cool because it is really subtle.
Someone help me out here.
I only half know what i am babbling about here.
Btw, she also has black asian hair, which is why i mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment