Wednesday, September 21, 2011

spot carpet cleaner::No matter the price or the brand of the product, they always leave me disappointed spot carpet cleaner

spot carpet cleaner spot carpet cleaner::No matter the price or the brand of the product, they always leave me disappointed.
Last year our greyhound ate an entire bowl of hershey kisses and when i called the vet, i was instructed to administer peroxide to induce vomiting.
This was thrown up in multiple sessions onto our colored carpet.
I had some spot shot under the sink, which i bought once only because it was on sale.
I had never used it.
It literally erased the stain.
We have used it on wine, blood, chocolate and grease.
It leaves no trace at all, just a bit of a cleaner smell until it dries.
I highly recommend spot shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment